The Cricket Legend

The Cricket Legend
The Maser Balster

Live Scores

31 March 2010

I'm not scared of Sachin Tendulkar, says Shane Warne

New Delhi, Mar 30 (PTI) Australian spin legend Shane Warne today said Sachin Tendulkar is the best batsman he has ever bowled to but he is not scared of the Indian master batsman.

Warne clarified that his statement that he had nightmares about Tendulkar after the Sharjah One-day series was a joke and it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously.

"I want to clarify that this nightmare thing was a joke.

Sachin is the best batsman of my time and I always enjoy the challenge of bowling to him but I am not scared of him or anybody for that matter," said Warne on the sidelines of the launch of Advanced Hair Studio in Delhi.

"If I would have been scared I wouldn't have taken so many wickets in my career.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sachin

Sachin